Why Now is the Right Time for a Travel Destination Video? Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Punta Mita, Sayulita, Nuevo Vallarta, San Pancho, Jalisco, Nayarit, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Nayarit, Mazatlan, Manzanillo, Costa Alegre, Yucatan, Mexico
Video Storytelling encourages user engagement and participation.
- Travelers spends most of their time watching videos
- Videos are engaging and more memorable
- Interesting video content is easier to recall than text is
- Other Travel destinations use video to target your audience
- Video content enhances your website’s
- Videos are more searchable and device compatible than text is
- People share videos 1200 percent more than they share links and text combined
- Videos educate, entertain, engage, and convert more effectively than all other forms of content
- Video lives forever and continues promoting your brand online forever making it a cost-effective marketing investment
- Videos have the great potential of going viral
We watch a LOT of video. The majority of video consumption is happening within social media applications, on mobile devices and with the sound muted. Add video captions to your videos is super important
Connect with your travelers with video content could be what you need. Video marketing allows you to create informative, entertaining, educational or promotional content to attract and engage your audience.
Draw the consumer into the experience with compelling imagery and visual storytelling, engage them with a memorable experience.
No matter what platform you are using, look for ways to include captions and call outs on your video. This means that the content of your video will be accessible and able to be understood by a larger audience, PLUS it has the benefit of providing the viewer an insight into what the video is about, even if they choose to watch the video with the turn off the sound.
When you think about it, this really makes sense. YouTube, Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram, etc., all appeal to different demographics. These audiences intuitively crave something different from the brands they interact with online.
And what about the segment of your audience that you’re reaching through multiple platforms?
We experience up to 80% of our total impressions by seeing. Our brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Humans are heavily dependent on seeing, and that will never change.
Videos play a major role in any strategy because users enjoy consuming them. Social videos get 1,200% more shares than text and images combined. Use videos as part of your visual strategy.
To get users to stop scrolling and pay attention, brands need something snack-able, fun and engaging.
Each video should be a perfect little story. Nothing is more compelling than a well-told story.
Video content is a powerful tool for any brand that wants to expand its reach online or enjoy wider audiences.
1. Do the research and know your audience 2. Plan ahead 3. Utilize the power of stories 4. Grab the attention right away 5. Don’t try to be perfect or too serious 6. Details make the difference 7. Connect with viewers on a human level 8. Keep it concise 9. Address real problems 10. Embrace your brand 11. Include captions 12. Promote wisely
More from: PromovisionPV is a convenient and affordable marketing and publicity service that is dedicated to helping maximize their distinctive potential. Our services include photography, video production, online marketing.
We produce videos for Realtors, hotels, Hospitals, restaurants, tours, attractions and regions throughout the Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Punta Mita, Sayulita, Nuevo Vallarta, San Pancho, Jalisco, Nayarit, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Nayarit, Mazatlan, Manzanillo, Costa Alegre, Yucatan, Mexico
More Links to:
PromovisionPV Main Page
PromovisionPV Main Page
Photo Galleries Puerto Vallarta – Riviera Nayarit
Facebook PromovisionPV Weddings
2,000 Marketing Pages
2,000 Marketing pages
Twitter Weddings by PromovisionPV
Youtube Weddings Channel
Youtube Weddings by PromovisionPV
Incentive Groups & Conventions
Incentive Groups & Conventions Marketing Section
Hotel Marketing Section
Video Production Market