Digital video statistics for realtors: Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta Mita, Sayulita.
There are A LOT of statistics on the web. Trolling through them is actually a lot of fun, particularly when we’re talking about video. To save you some research, we’ve put together some of our favorite digital video statistics worth reading. Here are 10 great digital video statistics for realtors:
3. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
4. YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video.
5. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
6. One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
7. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
8. U.S. digital video ad spending will nearly double in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion this year to $8.04 billion in 2016.
9. It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video, than without.
10. Of homebuyers who use video in their search, 86% use it to research a particular community, while 70% use it to tour the inside of homes.
SOURCE: DigitalSherpa, eMarketer, NAR, YouTube, Google, Forrester Research Go to Original at virtuets.com
How can we help?
Video Photo Production
Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Punta Mita, Sayulita, Nuevo Vallarta, San Pancho
More Links to:
PromovisionPV Main Page
Facebook PromovisionPV Weddings
2,000 Marketing pages
Twitter Weddings by PromovisionPV
Youtube Weddings by PromovisionPV
For more on Tourism – Hotel – Video Marketing Follow these links:
Incentive Groups & Conventions
Incentive Groups & Conventions Marketing Section
Hotel Marketing Section
Video Production Marketing
Casa Salinas II
Casa Salinas I
Casa Lorenzo VIDEO